We are presenting 5 papers at the ECPR General Conference 2020:
1. Andreas Dür & Markus Gastinger: Joint Bodies in Preferential Trade Agreements: Why are some stronger than others?
2. Andreas Dür, Robert Huber, Gemma Mateo & Gabriele Spilker: Institutional Design Matters: Explaining Interest Group Support for Trade Agreements
3. Markus Gastinger & Andreas Dür: Joint Bodies in International Agreements of the European Union: Weighing the Costs and Benefits of Delegation
4. Yannick Stiller: Bargaining Power in a Globalized World: The Effect of Global Value Chains in Trade Negotiations
5. Yannick Stiller, Andreas Dür & Robert Huber: Torn Over Trade: How Citizens Form Their Opinion Towards Trade Liberalization
Have a look at the Academic Programme for further details!
NOTE: Postponed due to COVID-restrictions! Andreas Dür (University of Salzburg) and Manfred Elsig (World Trade Institute, Bern) are organizing a workshop on The Design and Effects of Trade Agreements at the University of Salzburg. This collaboration between our TRADEPOWER project and the DESTA project welcomes a group of international scholars to present and discuss their work.
Trade Negotiation Survey: Our key findings from nearly 700 organizations worldwide
(View Full Report)
The project is introduced in our University's 'Plus Report 2018' (View pdf)
We are presenting TRADEPOWER research at ECPR, APSA, and the PolText Conference.
We are hiring a PhD Student. Application deadline is 15 April 2018.
The project was featured in the Kronen Zeitung, Austria's largest daily.
The project will run from 1 July 2017 until 30 June 2022.
The project was featured in the Uni Nachrichten of the Salzburger Nachrichten.